Metal Warehouse Inc. is your one-stop shop for all your metal needs and accessories to complete your metal building project.
Metal Warehouse Inc. offers a full line of fasteners including self-drill sealers and lap drill sealers designed to attach metal roof and sidewall panels used in pre-engineered metal building applications. The cupped head and washer encapsulate EPDM rubber washer and provide a secure seal, even when driven at an angle.
Our Woodbinder is a fastener designed to attach steel roofing and siding used in post-frame and residential metal roofing applications. The sharp point and pronounced lead thread consistently drill high-tensile 29- and 26-gauge steel with no “point walking.” EPDM rubber is vulcanized to a steel washer to form an excellent seal.
Metal Warehouse Inc. stocks all fasteners to match all our coil stock colors. If we don’t have it in stock, we can order it and will arrive in approximately two days.
- Permanently flexible, invisible to UV light, and mold/mildew-resistant.
- Waterproof, weathertight seal that will not freeze, shrink, crack, sag or slump. Plastic tubes will not fall apart, crack or split open.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates, excellent tooling, and easily gunned at all temperatures—winter and summer. Tack-free in 10 minutes, and completely cured within 48 hours.
- 18-month shelf life, solvent-free, low odor and VOC-compliant in all 50 states (green building compliance).
- Available in all major siding, trim, coil, window and metal roof manufacturer colors. AAMA verified for all window installations, and it can be used on interior and exterior surfaces/applications.
- Ability to use entire tube, or can save with end cap—no waste, removable tips.
- 100 Series Silicone has excellent adhesion to most non-porous substrates such as polycarbonate, glass, aluminum, ceramic tile, fiberglass and glazed brick.
- TACKY TAPE® is a 100% solid, asbestos-free butyl tape sealant in roll form.
- Applications include metal roof endlaps, sidelaps, vents, gutters, pipe flashings, skylights.
- Service temperature range is -40°F to 180°F.
- Material will not become brittle or crack.
- 3/8” x 3/32” x 45′ roll.
- Designed to close gaps in roof and sidewall applications. Material is pre-cut to conform to metal panel configurations.
- Applications include closing the openings at the ridge (peak of the building) or at the eave (gutter line of a building).
- 1.8 lb. density polyethylene foam is designed to withstand harsh weather elements including moisture and ultraviolet rays.
- Pre-applied adhesive helps to keep closure in place before roof panel is fastened.
- Interlocking dovetails provide a secure end-to-end fit, eliminating any potential gaps.
Metal Warehouse Inc. carries insulating products to help you save on energy costs. By insulating, you keep out the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter.
- 3″ White WMP_VR-R+ (R-10 Value) **Other options available special order**
- Double-faced tape for insulation to purlin attachment
- Patch tape
- Hex (Poultry Wire)
- All our faced fiberglass complies with NAIMA 202-96, NIA Certified Faced Insulation, and is UL classified FHC 25/50.
- Manufactured from EPDM or silicone rubber, ROOFJACK is compounded for maximum resistance to ozone, UV light and temperature extremes.
- Flexible aluminum base will allow the flashing to conform to any metal roof configuration. Pipe location can be centered in the flat of the panel or the rib. Urethane sealant and self-drilling screws complete the installation.
- ROOFJACKs are well-marked so they can easily be cut with shears to exactly fit the pipe size used.
- ROOFJACKs are available in Black or Gray EPDM as well as Red or Gray high-temperature silicone.
- High-temperature silicone is now available in Gray.
1-3/4 Thick, Non Handed, 20 Gauge, Galvannealed, Textured Steel in Primed White or Bronze
3070 (4-1/4″, 6-1/4″, 8-1/4″ Frames)
4070 (4-1/4″, 6-1/4″, 8-1/4″ Frames)
Grade choices for lever, knob and mortise locks; door closers; deadbolts; latch guards
Variety of sizes and choices available. Please contact us to better address your needs.
Horizontal Slide Windows
- Window come packed with (2) 1 1/4 (R-Panel Fins)
- Non-insulated have clear DSB Glass
- Insulated 5/8″ thick insulated clear SSB Glass
- Also available with bronze tinted glass
Vertical Slide Windows (Available – special order)
- Packed with “R” Panel & CF500 Optional Trim Fins
*Fixed windows come with Gray tinted tempered glass